Hi, Everyone. After discussing the matter as a group, the JVCA Board of Directors has decided that it is in the best interest of the neighborhood that we postpone community events until more is known about COVID-19. We believe our role means building a community through events, but also by taking precautions out of concern for the more susceptible among us. Although Springfest and our events are great fun, we feel postponing that and other such events is the responsible course of action.
In addition, we want to use the platform granted to us by all the members and residents to share helpful links. Your county has been working on plans for this situation since mid-January and, along with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has and is continuing to provide helpful and factual information.
We ask everyone to please take a moment to review this info and then do you part by sharing these links with others in your network. Thank you for your continued support!